Sunday 6 January 2013

Holidays

Hello everyone! HAPPY NEW YEAR :)

Have been very busy lately with work and meetups with friends!
Went to USS last week, a day after school started! Hee perks of being a olevel-grad!
I'm seriously quite scared for os results! It's coming out this week (date still not confirmed) and I'm hoping with all my heart its not thursday or someone can suddenly reply me and say they can replace me for work! I think I offended my bosses la! Wish they could just sack me right now! :( It's so hard to find replacements for your shifts!

And if you're reading and you're a Catholic/Christian, please pray for me for my results! I'm really really like super nervous! I just hope I can accept whatever score I got, and of course I hope I can get a good score. Went to pack my books and tys etc today and felt like shit cos I've done quite badly in Sec 4. How to expect good grades man? :'( Really wish what happened during PSLE happens again this week and I'll cry with joy! Ahhh I don't want to be in a situation when I'm crying alone while watching all my friends shout/cry/scream for joy. ITS SUCKS BIG TIME. I want all of us to be happy together! :(

Also, this holiday made me realise how much God loves me! He gave me such great church friends I cant ask for more! :') Thank you Jesus I love you!!! And I am trying to love everyone You put in my life :)



AMEN.

No comments: