Saturday 19 January 2013

Thankful.

Sup friends.
Past two weeks have been really tough though they were packed with fun meetups with friends.
Had to make the decision to where I am going to have my tertiary education and I'm glad that sickening period is over. It was sooooo hard to think wisely where I should go when you hear a thousand comments on various schools/environments. The worst part however, is whenever I seem to make a firm decision, I start to doubt myself if thats really where I wanna see myself in. Urgh the whole thing just sucks la. Right now I just hope I'll survive wherever I go and if I really dont, too bad lah, I made the decision myself so suck it up Jess.

And on the other hand it was difficult to balance my time spent with family and friends. I only have 2 weeks left before school starts for me and this is prolly the last time I'll have a lot of fun in the few years to come (cos I promised to mug like siao and not disappoint anyone). However I feel q guilty too cos I'm out like everyday and my mum would be rly pissed. Seriously hate to tell her I'm going out again and again, like I feel like a bad daughter :(

And and! I have been heading out with the churchies a lot lately! That's another unnecessary factor that is worrying her. She keeps thinking I'm going out with boys lah wth! And I always reply her "Mummy, there's no girls' church." But all in all, I'm really happy she has loosened up q a bit this holiday! Like I can meet my church friends thrice a week, although she will tsk here and there, she still allows! Phew! Can't imagine how I'll juggle between family, school and church after this month!!

Okay, some photos to end this off!



Yay had my first birthday surprise of the year at Rachel's house!
Gonna have a quiet birthday this year I guess! Too lazy to plan anything! :P

OH OH ONE LAST PICTURE FOR YOU TO AWW.

BABIES OF 1996!
Rachel made this whole collage thing!


WE ARE SO CUTE AHH CANNOT TAKE IT.


No comments: