Tuesday 29 January 2013

SEVENTEEN!

Today has been the best day of 2013 so far! Oh well it should be! I'm 17! Haha that's kinda old! :(
Anyway I had such a blast today! Well so the whole story went like this...
Original plan on the churchies whatsapp group was to meet at Ikea to have lunch that's all. And I'm actually quite okay with that cos I really enjoy my '96 clan's company and any day with them is like my birthday! :) Rachel texted me yesterday that she has a big present for me and will be taking bus to my house to pass me first then head to Ikea together. Okay sounds normal.
So this morning, she called me and said her mum is fetching her here instead, thus reached my house damn early like 11.40?! And I just had breakfast and was in my pjs! So I changed to shorts and head down to pick her. Who knew that the security guard Kumar conspired with the whole group who was already here in the morning and they were hiding at a corner downstairs! Haha I was utterly shocked and surprised! Plus I looked terrible haha. And Nuts lied that she lost her voice so I had to be forced to go near her to hear what she said and TADAH, got smashed in my face with whipped cream!
Here's a photo:
I am seriously gullible man! Haha this is probably the most BOOMZ birthday surprise ever! So thankful they actually went to plan a surprise for me!! I love all of you! Every single one!

And look at the awesome heart-shaped chocolate candy cake they baked for me!!!!!


Polaroids taken at home and at Ikea! I really had a great day thanks to Rachel, Nuts, Nana, Amanda, Brandon, Matt, Eugene and Kevan! And also Chloe and Nick who couldn't come! I Love You!!! :-*
(Don't really have photos cos most are on Rach's cam and we didn't really take :P)

Oh oh and I cant possibly forget the date I had with JESS yesterday!!
Had YTF again (wah best ever) and went crazy shopping plus chilled at Coffee Bean afterwards!
Always wanted to just talk and catch up at some coffee bar and yes got that done! Another bunch of people I treasure a lot! :')




No comments: